Friday, May 2, 2008

An accomplishment.

This week I've felt more than ever that I was in the groove at the Missourian, which doesn't make sense since I only wrote one story and I submitted the Five Ideas at about 3:30 Friday morning and wrote one whole story this week.

However, I wrote the best lead of my life, and possibly the best written-story ever. I'm really kind of absurdly proud of my little story about the kids that talked to Noam Chomsky on the phone. It got me a tip for another story next week and a huge compliment from Liz. I'm still kind of walking on air. It's a good piece of writing.

I also mostly finished my portfolio web site:
http://bengal.missouri.edu/~rahb5c/convfinal.swf

Progress report:

Today I crossed two things off my long-term to-do list. It feels good. Only like 15 more things to go.

No comments: