Friday, May 2, 2008

Productive Week! (I'm smiling)

This week has been a very successful week. I got an article published on the arbor day celebration. I had another article published on Wednesday about the statewide presevation planning meetings. Also, I was able to tackle some of the final items of the shells project. Today I went to the geology department and got ariel shots of Columbia. There will be some images relating to file size and cropping, but I definitely feel like we are in the home strech with this project.
Also, my yoga nidra article will be printed May 12, so I am very excited to see this article reach fruition. Rose Raymond and I have worked very deligently on this article, but we may have been too invested in the article. We wrote an article that was around 60 inches long. After about four edits it is down to 30 inches. The article should only be 30 inches, but having the other information cut was a good reminder that we need to write for people, not just for our own interest.

No comments: