Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sam Miles 1/25

As much as I hate to report it, I'm afraid that week one of this semester has been something of a waste for me. I was unable to attend lecture on Wednesday...as well as all the rest of my classes on Wednesday and Thursday...due to a nasty case of strep throat that I've come down with. Given my absence, and the fact that I haven't so much as left my bedroom in the past two days, I have little to report. My only school related achievement was my meeting with beat editor Greg Bowers on Tuesday night, where we discussed the parameters of what I will be doing at the Missourian this semester, though I won't be starting there "full time" until mid-February. This meeting mostly reaffirmed what I already knew, in that I'll 1) be very busy 2) be expected to show progress in my work from last semester and 3) be covering either MU baseball or softball.

Hopefully next week I'll have something more exciting for everyone.

No comments: