Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy Schedule

It's been another exhilarating week in the newsroom. The next 2-3 weeks for us will make the end of the semester come even quicker, and for us graduating seniors we might have so much work that we don't know where to begin. I am told making a list is what is best when you have a lot to do, and I am going to make my list here, and other reporters lists will probably closely correspond
  1. City Council meeting- covering the Monday night council meeting
  2. Editing portfolio- my bi-semester conference with Maggie about my editing class
  3. Advanced reporting shell information- hopefully finished by mid-week
  4. Centerpiece Friday- a story about the Guitar house being torn down
  5. Capstone portfolio- the compilation of the best work I have done while writing and editing in college for next Monday
  6. Final project- My 20-page paper for my capstone class, due in two weeks
This is probably not the most interesting post for anyone to read, but I suggest other people make a list, whether for this blog or not, to identify what they need to finish and what order to take on each assignment. Also, it can help you tell you editor why you may need a light workload for a few days or a week.

This is the end,
My only friend, the end


GET BUSY!

No comments: