Friday, April 25, 2008

Exhale

This week, I took a step back. Life, I've realized, is a bit too short to be stressing out all the time, so I just kind of chilled out. And you know what? I think I deserved it...and everyone else here does too.

Unfortunately, it turns out that I also have other classes. Due to my neglect, the notion of me graduating in May is just that at the moment...a notion. My grades in at least two classes are hideous, and in one - taught by a man who sincerely seems to dislike me - I'll quite literally be begging for a D.

At least I got to relax for a bit.


Progress Report: As I said, I didn't do much this week. The baseball team is out of town, so I worked on my other classes, a couple of feature stories, and finished up what I was doing on the shells project.

Next week will be different. I have a grocery shopping date with one of Missouri's pitchers, whom I will be doing a story on, focusing on his weight. I also have the Mizzou/Kansas baseball game in KC to attend, as well as a weekend slate of games in which my father will be attending. Pure excitement.

No comments: