Friday, February 15, 2008

Go Team Growth!

This week was productive, but it doesn’t feel that way. I got my section of an article finished. I am hoping this article can go in a weekend edition of the Missourian. The article is on Yoga Nidra. I am working on this article with Rose Raymond. She has been great and so patient as we have been working on this project together and trying to sort out how we want the article to be written and sorted. I really appreciate working with her as I feel that she stays calm even though she is very busy.

Also I met with my group today to discuss the shells idea. We came up with some strong ideas and I think the brainstorming was very effective. I am glad that we sorted out how we want to be covering this topic and that we were able to brain storm layout.

Lastly I picked up an article today to cover for Monday and hopefullly later next week. I am excited to work on this article, mostly because I feel a little antsy not having had anything in print for about a week.

No comments: